• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dying hair in pregnancy?

lozzi

Reaction score
Can you dye your hair during pregnancy??

i told my mum i was going for my hair coloured and she looked horrified...

i normally have permanent colours, not bleach, but dye non the less

is it safe to use it?

I asked my midwife about this and she says it's fine, as i have my hair highlighted regularly so thought i'd better make sure before going ahead and getting my re-growth done!

Hi Lozzijane,

I have just touched my roots up with permanent colour. I made a decision that there is no evidence not to dye your hair and plenty of people seem to. It's a personal choice for everyone to make on their own though.

Lyns xx

hello im a hairdresser we reckomend not to in first 3 months if being applied to scalp high lights are fine tho. after that there is no evidence of any problems its down to you . good luck with you pregnancy xxx

I dyed my hair quite a few times whilst pregnant but only after the 1st three months and my little boy turned out perfectly healthy :D So I would say it's fine but it's personal choice.

Rachel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back