due january 14th

well my due date keeps changin, cant be bothered to change the ticker, but its a few days ahead i reckon im due bout the 23rd, my sistas b, day, ill be 13 weeks on mondat yahhh cant wait.

Wow there are a few due around our time, thats really awesome. Sorry it took me a while to reply my cousins are down from up North and i don't come on much. I get my scan on August 5th i'm very excited and hopefully soon i will find out the sex. Keep in touch.

Katrina

P.S. hi to everyone out there :D

Ohhh jus nosin back thro my post i sed i was 13 weeks, lol, sorry i meant 16 weeks, well im 16.3 now

hi everyone

My cousins are gone now, thanks for replying i had my ultrasound but
the lady was a bitc* and wouldn't let my bf come in the room i don't know why some people can be so rude. She kept making comments about my age? There was a few really good pictures of the whole baby but all she gave me was a picture of the head, i'm so not happy. Were gonna tell our doctor so he can send me elsewhere.

By the way don't know what i'm having my doc comes back on the 17th so got to wait so he can give me another form around my 20 weeks.

Anyone else have scans yet it was so exciting to see the babys heartbeat, and see the little one move around so much!! oh and anyone feel movement yet I can't wait till I do.

Well hope everyones doing well talk to you soon
Katrina :D

21 week scan today.... cant wait leaving in ten mins or so

wow
goog for you, let us know how it went are you gonna find out the sex ??
i have to wait till the 15th its the earliest i can get it and the only place that will let me know the sex around here. Talk to you soon!!!!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back