Im in the September Club

lmwarr

Reaction score
I am quite new to this site and think I am due on 14th Sept so if anyone else is due in Sept it would be nice to hear from you.

Take Care Lisa

Yey, another September baby!! Congratuations Lisa!!! Is this your first baby?

I'm due on September 5th. This is my second, although my daughter is almost 13 so I feel like this is my first. :?

How are you feeling? Any symptoms so far?

Feeling not pregnant apart from really sore boobs and not wanting to eat. What about you?

This is my first pregnancy and am feeling rather scared and excited all at the same time. I am seeing the doc tomorrow so hopefully he will tell me what I need to know. Do I need to bring anything and what will they ask me?

I didn't see the doctors as a lot of people on here had bad experiences, or were just turned away by their GP. Instead, I rang the surgery and told the receptionist that I had done a positive pregnancy test (or 2!!!), and what did I need to do? She booked me an appointment with the midwife. The only thing I had to take was a urine sample, but not sure if the doc will need this. :? It seems different depending on where you live.

I have loads of symptoms, never thought I would be happy to feel sick! :D My boobs are killing me, I've got a constant headache, my mood swings are horrid, I'm exhausted, but can't sleep, ginger biscuits don't help the nausea!! And I'm already feeling the pince round my waist!! :shock: But it's all worth it!!!!

Went to docs today and basically filled in some forms and she said i was due around 14th. She made an appointment for me to got to hospital when i am 12 weeks and that was it. In and out in 5 minutes.

Feeling so happy today even thou had another night of not sleeping. I am also feeling bigger around my waste only slightly but I am. Never thought i would be happy to feel bigger! Might have to try and sort out my ticker today!

Yes i am so pregnant!!!

Get yourself that ticker gir!!!!

I'm so pleased it went well at the docs, there are so many horror stories on here that the doctor just didn't seem to be bothered. When you first find out, you want everyone to be as excited as you are, and sometimes healthcare professionals can make us seem like just a number.

So, there's about 9 days between us then. Looking forward to sharing every step of the way with you.

xxx

hi this is to imarr, i am due the day after you 15th september!!!
this is my 3rd so if you need any advice i suppose i am an old hand really!!

good luck! :D

Thank you trust me I always need advice. Its nice to have people on this site to chat to and reassure you. Are you getting bigger already I seem to have in the last couple of days and I have same size waist as my OH now! It i was as tall as him it would be perfect i could wear his clothes.

Thanks again it all so exciting.

i'm not really sure if i am getting bigger yet because i still have a bit of a belly from having my son! (he is 4 now)
i've lost a bit of weight since i have been pregnant because i have felt so sick & just looking at some foods in the shops makes me want to heave!!

beginning to get my appetite back these last few days & wanting food again, thank goodness, thought i was going to waste away!!

symptons seem to have slightly faded the last few days though, not sooo desperate for a wee when i first wake up & i just don't feel very pregnant, even though this will be my third as i have big age gaps between both ( aged 9 & 4 years old) it sort of feels like the first time again!

what about you?

Well I have a bundle of spots all over my face, really greasy hair, morning sickness only ever comes if I have not eaten in about 2 hours so I make sure I do. Also got thrush now (just great!). My boobs seem huge (well to me anyway). Always getting up in the middle of the night to pee.

Its all good fun but I am sure well worth it. Dont suppose you know a date for your scan yet?

no not my 12 week one, here you have to book your own now (bizarre i know) i tried to book it yesterday but the hospital hadn't yet recieved my booking info from midwife yet, so they wouldn't book me one.

got to try again next tues!

i have already had 2 scans though as i had no clue when my LMP was, my doc sent me for a dating scan & i turned out i was only 5/6 weeks & they couldn't see much so i had to be re scanned 10 days after to assess viability of the pregnancy, all was fine & i was exactly 7 weeks gone. a tiny little blob.

the 12 week scan though is fab, you see it moving & it really looks like a baby & not a blob!!

you have lots of symptons which is a good sign of a healthy hormonal pregnancy!!

the scan should be the week beginning 8th march, the midwife said, i will be about 13 weeks. :D

that ticker date is completely wrong!!
thought i had it sussed out.

Yes someone said to me the more symptons you have the better. It was my O/H mum that said that she also took great delight in telling me that all the babies in her family have been big all over 9lbs which is great!

Cant wait for my scan I seem to be obsessed with talking about it, I just wanna know when it is, so if I go on about it a few times please bear with me.

will do don't worry!!

9 lb is big!! my little boy was 8lb 4 oz & god it was hard, don't want to scare you though, cause obviously it is worth every minute!

think i am going to have an epidural this time!!

got to go now. be back on here tonight. have a great d :D ay.

Just wanna barge in on this........ (sorry!!)

foxymum - will you still get your 12-13 weeks scan? This one is the dating scan, and as they've already confirmed your dates will this one still happen? The reason I'm asking is that I had mine Wednesday and was only 9+6 so all I had was a wriggling blob on the screen!! :lol: I had it early because I wasn't 100% sure of the dates (last af was only 2 days) and because there are twins in DH's family, but there wasn't much to see as it was early. I was looking forward to seeing arms and legs, and although they were there, they were very stumpy!!!!

Oh, also wanted to point out that 9 and 4 years old are not big age gaps at all!!!! :lol: :wink: My daughter will be 13 in April and this is my second!! :shock: I feel like this is my first pregnancy all over again!

hi, yes i will still get my 12/13 week scan, because this is to measure the fluid behind the babys neck to assess risk of downs syndrome. they do this between 11/13 weeks.

my mum seems to think i have huge age gaps with the kids, but i suppose its not too big really, i also have a near 13 year old step son who also lives with us, so i will have just about every age group child in the house once the bambino is here!! :D

That makes more sense, thanks.

They don't offer the NT test in Leicester, I've got to wait for the blood test at about 15 weeks. :(

You will have your hands full when LO comes along won't you!! :lol:

i know i will definetley have my hands full, my little boy starts school this september (full time) around the due date!! so its going to be a busy time.

hopefully as the other 2 are a bit older i may get a little bit of help! ( and not forgetting hubby who is great at midnight feeds!!)

i am a bit worried how i will cope especially with the night feeds & then having to get the kids to school every morning!

how about you? :lol:

Hi everyone i'm due on the 18th sept. This will be my third, ds started school full time last month and ds will start part time in sept so i'm nervous about all of it.

Nikki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back