due date?

sarafet

Reaction score
hi guys,

i've been having a think about when my due date could be, i've also been a bit worried, bear with me and i'll tell you all the whole story and you can tell me your opinions :) (just going to get my diary so i have the dates :))

ok, so my last proper period was around the 8th of august (possibly a few days before this.) i took a hpt a week before this which was negative. then i had an abnormal bleed on the 26th august. it didn't seem like period blood and cleared up after a few days, there were no clots or anything and no pain at all.

i haven't had any bleeds, period or otherwise since. my doctor said she thinks the abnormal bleed was probably a period so to calculate it from then, but it didn't even look like period blood, and i had a period a couple of weeks before :? my periods have always been regular.

i was wondering what the abnormal bleed could have been and if i could have miscarried. but if i miscarried then, how have i managed to get 2 bfp's on the 9th october?

i've not had any sickness, just a bit of nausea, a few tummy pains, the tender boobs aren't so bad anymore, i also had cystitis which is clearing up (didn't take any antibiotics for it.)

i'm just really wondering what this all means, sorry for such a long post, hope someone can help me shed some light on this, because i don't want to have to wait until a scan then find out i miscarried weeks ago :(

thanks so much :)

sarah xxx

i would find it quite unlikely that you m/c as they are very painfull and you bleed alot sometimes in clots
it may well of just been a bleed as you body is getting used to being pg
lots of ladys on here gets it
hopefully some-one else may be able to help more
manda xx

Hi there - could the bleed possible have been implantation bleeding? I've just found out (via ultrasound scan which was checking for fibroids :shock: ) that I'm a little over 10 weeks and the reason I went to see the doc in the first place was because I've been bleeding since August. Very on/off, slight bleeding but all looks okay from the scan. Everyone is telling me this kind of early bleeding is really common.

thanks guys, the bleed seemed a bit too much for what i would imagine the implantation bleed to be.. could be wrong though.

i just wish i could get my scan asap to find out whats happening :(

xxxx

My bleed was pretty big at times, I know this is prolly a bit tmi but just in case you're the same as me it might reassure you a bit.... I had tiny clots and was going through 3-4 tampons a day at some points. One week was just like a light period for me and from the scan I would definitely have been pregnant at that point. When I had the scan on fri, the nurse said the bleed was coming from around the sac and was poss a blood vessel that burst? They said nothing to worry about but would keep an eye out on the 12 week scan. I had no pain or anything but really too much bleeding to even consider I might be pregnant. Hopefully all is well and you're just a bit "special" :hug:

thats really reassuring bumpmakes3 :) thanks so much :)

if that is the case then i would be nearer 10 weeks pg then :) a little closer to the 12 weeks :dance:

xxxx

noo everyone needs to stop catching up with me lol i feel like im not moving on in my pregnancy at all
:D
manda xx

Im still behind you and i am pretty sure i will stay there as we were charting so know exactly when we conceived!

manda i won't be updating my ticker till i know for sure anyways ;) rofl
xxxx

i thought i did aswell seen as we wasnt having sex much yet i still got put back lol
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back