Due Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies, and thanks so much for entering your due dates so far.

I have now created the main 2005 Due Date Calendar and have entered all of your dates in there. If your date changes at all, just reply to that topic with details of your new date and I'll get it changed for you.

Best wishes everybody!
Laura

Hi Strangeness ... that is indeed very exciting! I've added you to the 2005 Due Date Calendar - a lot of the dates seem to be similar so far!

If any other ladies would like to add their due date to our calendar, please click here.

Laura

I'm not sure :oops: I have irregular periods,but know the last time we had sex was New years Eve,lol. :lol:

:lol: Well hello there everyone!!! Well this is gonna be baby #4 for us and she is due on June 4th. We are all looking forward to her coming and hope that u all have a great pregnacy and also delivery.Congrats to all of u and if u want someone to talk to email me. :D

hi,
this is my first child im 31 weeks due 6th April soooooooo excited :lol:

Just to let you know ... this thread is now locked, as it was getting a little confusing with two 'due date' threads in the same forum!

If you are pregnant and would like to enter your due date into our calendar, please enter your details in the Sticky: The 2005 Due Date Calendar which is located at the top of the Due Date Calendar Forum.

Any problems, don't hesitate to 'PM' (private message) me, using the link at the top of the page.

Best wishes,
Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member