Due date today-final predictions please...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Right, Jade done it, and I am (hopefully) going to be doing it veryyyyyyy soon :pray:

Heres my last bump piccie taken last week....weight and sex please???

39weekspg.jpg

I originally thought it would be Friday last week, boy @ 7lb 11oz...got the date wrong, so not holding out much hope of being right on any of them!! :rotfl:

Awww i think im going with girl (unless you know the sex) between 7-9lb and either on thursday/friday :D come on zoe :dance: -xx-

Dont know sex, but have a feeling its a boy :think:

Its OH birthday wednesday and I would so love baby to arive on his birthday..it would make it sooo special for me (not him tho, he says he will never get another present ever again!! :rotfl: )

well i was originally going to say wednesday with my gut feeling so................ :pray:

Boy, 7lb 7oz. :D

How does Wednesday suit you ?

It'll be soon enough whenever it is, hope your all ready.

:hug:

:cheer: Wednesday would be GREAT ta girlies and we seem to have a blue flavour to this thread so far.....

I am ready as I will ever be..still terrified but the suspense is killing me now..I cant bear the not knowing when its all going to kick off!!! Poor OH is going insane..

He came down from upstairs last night, clean shaven and informedme he had ironed some clean jeans, and was now ready for the baby to arrive, he would go and wait in the car for hozzie trip and for us to hurry up!!! :shock: :roll: :rotfl:

****LABOUR DUST**** coming your way hun awww im all excited again i hope it happens soon -xxx- :hug:

I shall graciously accept any labour dust today, I gave mine to Jades on Saturday and look what happened!! :rotfl:

I am going to swallow it, roll in it and rub it on my tummy, so the more the merrier!!! :wink:

im gonna go girl and around 6lb 10oz it think that it will be wedsnesday at 19.00

Ok here yah go its coming your way (she say's throwing it at the computer screen) :lol: :rotfl:

Im gonna say girl, tomorrow cos of all the excitement and i think she will be a littlun too at around 6lb 5ozs xxxx

Hi Zoe, Happy due date!!

I think a girl, born tomorrow night weighing 6lbs 5oz. Can't wait to hear!

BOY sorry dont hate me but i think you'll need to be induced sorry hunni and hell weigh 7,12

however im sending labour dust to you nd keeping everything crossed that ul go asap :hug:

I'll go for GIRL born on THURSDAY weighing 7lb 2oz..............I hope all goes well babe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back