• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dtaylor21184's little man is on his way * UPDATED*

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Had a text from Danielle this morning to let us know that she went for a sweep yesterday and was up all night with pains. got up at 5am and contractions were every 7-10 mins she text me at 8 saying they were every 4-5 mins and she was going to hospital soon but was trying to leave it as long as possible.

i will keep you all updated

Update
Danielle went into hospital and was 3cm she sat waiting till she was 8cm which was about 6pm it took an hour to get fully dialated. She spent 2 hours pushing but baby didnt move so she had an emergency c-section. Baby Oscar was born weighing 8lb 15oz. they said she would never have gotten him out because he was back to back with her. She has to stay in hospital for 3 days.

I have been asked to post these for you all to see how adorable he is!

babyoscarvt5.jpg
babyoscaranddaddynr8.jpg
babyoscarsleepinghf9.jpg

Yay! :cheer: :cheer: So glad he's decided to make an appearance. Hope this is it for her.

you never know we maybe have a sweep of births now :cheer:

hopefully Mel theres been a wee bit of a baby drought on here recently

Great news, hope all goes smoothly. Look forward to updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back