Dry skin

kellie80

Reaction score
Aimee has started getting patches of dry skin all up her legs and on her face, I have tryed baby lotion, e45 and simple moisteriser and nothing seems to work. Anyone have any other ideas on what might work and thats safe to use on her?

hi there
i found the best thing on oscars skin is Oilatum Junior cream. Expensive, but brilliant results. I don't use any perfumed creams on him, except if natural ie. calendula.
give it a try!
emilia xx

olive oil is the best thing ever IMO

Coby got very dry skin after he was born, it was flaking off everywehre, i smotherd him in olive oil twice a day and it cleard up lovely, now his skin is so soft :)

xx

Charlotte had very dry skin when she was born. The MW told us to try olive oil, but it didnt seem to soak in, so we bought a big tub of Aqueous Cream, which is great. Charlotte loves it when we massage it in to her arms, legs and tummy! She hardly has any dry skin now.

i use an aloe vera based creme on ewan and it doesn't leave him all greasy like others do.
If any one wants a sample of the creme please pm me

I was told by my midwife to use grapeseed oil which worked wonders on Rubie. Her skin was literally peeling off like sunburn, but after about 2/3 days it had completely cleared up. She doesn't have any dry skin now but I still use if to prevent it from coming back :D

Aqueous Cream is good - and I use emulsifying ointment, which is brilliant too - I had a patch of stress related eczema between my boobs for months, and nothing I used worked until I tried that, and it literally cleared me up overnight.

It's nice and inexpensive too - and no scent.

Sue

Hi kellie Have you tried Emolium cream your doctor should give you this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back