Dry skin

Keely

Reaction score
Hi

Ellis has peely dry skin all over his feet and hands but midwife said just leave it and bath in water???

I dont understand cos if I bathed in just water and didnt moisturise i'd be like a snake sheding skin!! bit like ellis is now.

did anyone elses newborn get dry skin?

xxx

All babies go through this stage at this age don't worry it's normal and will sort itself out in the next few days, well Rubie's did anyway. I never used anything on it, it's just something that goes away. He will also probably get red spots on his face but don't worry about that either, it will clear up :D

yer!!!!! he i more spotty then me at 14!!! haha.... i thought it might be heat rash but obviously just a little hormone attack.

he looks really rough!! :rotfl: :rotfl: xxx

apparantly its all of your homones coming out of him, bless him. their skin isn't used to this environment with being in the whom so long, so they get these little probs but should be ok in a couple of weeks (sorry about my typing, baby in arms lol)

oh so its my fault!! :oops: hehe ... poor little bugger, roll on the rough days i want him to look beautiful again!! haha xxx

Sad isnt it when this happens - i remember me & dh saying oh but he had such lovely skin when he was born, there wasnt a mark on him. then they go all spotty and their skin peels off! like Kim said though it wont last long.

if he keeps his hands in fists all the time be sure to open them and wipe them as a lot of the skin collects in there and goes all gunky :puke: i didnt realise for a bit and felt awful - he'd been bathed everyday but it wasnt getting it off cos of him balling hs hands up all the time! oh and between toes too!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
he'd been bathed everyday but it wasnt getting it off cos of him balling hs hands up all the time! oh and between toes too!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha YUK!! cant be as bad as the belly button... which is now GREEN i might add!!! :puke: :puke: xxx

My little jodie has terrible dry skin. I put infacare in her bath it really helps her skin. And i use every dry skin cream ive seen. Should clear up soon hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back