Dry, itchy down below anyone??

Yup most west Indians do lol
Literally a few drops. I put 4 to ne exact. Sounds weird I know. Loooool

It's antibacterial, it's been used generation after generation.
Im tryna get an answer out of mum which isn't long n complex but it's something I've grown up with.
Its just a hygiene thing lol

I really don't know how to explain it. Using dettol when washing is as normal to us as moisturising everyday.

For me, personally, Its antibacterial, I feel extra clean.......*covers eyes* I actually love the smell of it Loool (I'm so sad)

My dad always has dettol in his bath-he works at a cement works and so wearin boots etc all the time and it's a good way for him to prevent fungal infections and really get him clean lol xx

My dads a carpenter n is forever walking around smelling like a bald chemist lol

I had the worst itching ever a few weeks ago! I was ready to kill! I resorted to reducing the temperature of my daily bath, not putting any bubbles at all in it, and washing with water only! I also would lay on the bed starkers afterwards to 'dry naturally' and went n bought underwear that was a bit too big so it was nice and breezy!! I also used the canesten cream during the night as this was when I found it the most frustrating and it wud keep me awake! Fingers crossed, touch wood, etc etc it has passed, though I still have 10wks to go so I'm praying it doesn't return!

I might have to try the whole drying naturally n stuff :)

oh gosh this is a nightmare!! Just had a cool bath, aired au natural and its still blooming there!!

TBH honest maybe a tad tmi....i've noticed it to be more irritating now around the hood area (the part over my clit) (TMI) anyone else or is this just me????

oh gosh this is a nightmare!! Just had a cool bath, aired au natural and its still blooming there!!

TBH honest maybe a tad tmi....i've noticed it to be more irritating now around the hood area (the part over my clit) (TMI) anyone else or is this just me????

Yep but I can't figure out why. I shaved n everything aghrrrrrr

ah this is ridiculous.....i have no problem saying to my gp that i need thrush cream etc....

just can't quite picture me saying to him "well i have an itchy clit hood" PMSL how the hell do i "Word" that to a gp??

ah this is ridiculous.....i have no problem saying to my gp that i need thrush cream etc....

just can't quite picture me saying to him "well i have an itchy clit hood" PMSL how the hell do i "Word" that to a gp??

Would it not be the same treatment anyway?

Would it not be the same treatment anyway?

i'm not sure as i've been using the canestan cream to no avail ....tbh sometimes it makes the hood itch more?? :wall2:

awww i know what your going thru have you tryied vigisil i got a new cream to try its called boots derma care emollient cream with almond oil and lanolin you sould try tht it not an oil based cream they did have another one my pubic hair irrates me lol plus i have lil spots too :(red ones docs dunno what it is they told me to try different creams out there to clear it up nothing seems to be working at the mo this one does relive the itching for a bit

i found something!!!

Yesterday i was at my wits end, hunting through the cupboard for something to ease my discomfort.............Sudocreme!
I slapped it on and within 10 mins nothing hurt or itched!

same with last night...had a cool bath then put more on and had a great nights sleep xx

lol you know me and my partner looked at the sudocrem n thought, hmm, maybe should try that but changed my mind lol, i'll give that a try xx

i found something!!!

Yesterday i was at my wits end, hunting through the cupboard for something to ease my discomfort.............Sudocreme!
I slapped it on and within 10 mins nothing hurt or itched!

same with last night...had a cool bath then put more on and had a great nights sleep xx

Omg thank u thank u thank u.......it helped so much!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back