Drunken friends!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I went to my friends house on Friday night. Everyone bar me and the OH was drinking and I've never laughed so much in my life! I got a triple lapdance from 3 of my friends (one of which was a guy!) at the same time and it made me wonder if I am that bad when I drank! :think: I hope to god I am not! :rotfl: I think I shall be tea-total even after bubba is born! :roll:
Also another friend occasionally stared at me and went 'awwwwww, you're gonna be a mummy!!' and kept hugging me! :rotfl:

PMSL haha awww you poor thing. its good fun to watch though sometimes isnt it lol

I wonder the same....

Ive become the responisble one since becoming pregnant...
When i go out, obviously not drinking, my mates are, im the one to make sure every1 is home ok and where everyone is...

Never ever been like that in my life... :wall: :|

i get called mother hen by all my mates, well the ones without children....... but it is nice sometimes to let your hair down though after bubs are born xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Sometimes when I went out before I wouldn't drink and no one could tell the difference :D Once a friend commented on how drunk I was - I was only drinking slush (how cool was that? A pub serving slush!) :rotfl:

I'm rubbish, I get bored around drunk people when I'm sober - had a row with OH on Friday as we went to a wedding where I ddin't know anyone (his friends) and he got rat arsed while I was drinking apple juice yawn......xx

haha being sober when your friends are drunk is the BEST! and you can tell them how naughty they wre in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back