• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dropping last feed

pilkers

Reaction score
I have pretty much followed Evie's lead when it comes to food/milk etc. She absolutely loves her solids...she'll eat anything and everything and then she wants more. :rotfl:

The thing is she has two milk bottles a day... one in the morning and one before bed...but for the last 4 nights she hs refused most of the last bottle and pushes it out of her mouth. She has slept through all of the nights. She has eaten much more solids at teatime instead...

I get the impression that she is self weaning off her night time milk but I'm worried it's too early and that she won't get enough vitamins etc...

any thoughts??????
:hug: :hug: :hug:

If she's not wanting the nighttime one how about giving her some milk with one of her meals?

I was thinking of perhaps making her night time milk into porridge..???? :think:

since starting solids have had to giver her extra milk in her food cos she was still only having about 16oz of formula per day... now she's dropping down to about 10/12oz per day which is way below the recommended amount :roll:

She does eat plenty of milk and dairy already though...

Oh I didn't think of that :lol:

That would be a good idea and worth a try I think :D

As it's the vitamin & mineral side of things you are concerned about, there are a few good infant multivitamins out there.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back