Dropping bottles at night.

setdse

Reaction score
Dylan as you all know sleeps a lot but recently gas taken it to the extream normally he has bath at 6.30 feed at 7 and then cuddles till 8 and he's normally put himself to sleep by 8.15. I then used to dream feed him at 10.30 but a couple of nights ago he refused his dream feed and had only 1/2 oz and slept till 9.45 when I got worried n woke him.
The next night he did the same but only had a couple if sips. And slept till 9.45 when I woke him again....turning into a rubbish alarm clock

Last night I didn't try n give him his bottle as thought if he is hungry he'll wake up....just had to wake him up again at half 9 to feed him....should he have dropped 2 night bottles already and be sleeping 13hrs at night????

I dred to think how long he'll go if I left him in the morning!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I agree leave him and enjoy the sleep, he will wake if he is hungry. X

I'd defo leave him and let him sleep hun, enjoy it xx

Hi huni,

my DS was exactly the same he dropped a night at about 7 weeks and then dropped another by the time he was 3 months. He was sleeping 6pm-7am.

DF and i found that when he was having a we growth spurt or cutting teeth he would wake up for an extra feed.

He'll be fine as the other ladies said, if he's hungry he'll wake up.

also maybe mention it to your health visitor if she's nice i know some are horrible but mine is lovely so dont mind recommending them....lol..

HTH

Vee.xx

Last edited:
like the other ladies said! he will deffo let you know when he's hungry! =)

Ok thanks girls....should I wake him in the morning or let him sleep?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I would probably wake him after that long but i am all new to this and don't really know... i am sure the other girls know what they are talking about. Great sleeper though, what a good little boy you have got. xxx

I think I'd wake him if he wasn't awake by 10am, but that's just me. If he's getting enough milk during the day it probably isn't doing any harm to let him sleep til he wakes. xxxxx

ok thanks girlies.... i have been waking him but wasnt sure if not to leave him... my 1st instict was to wake him tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back