driving test today!

LynseyM

Reaction score
ah well....got my driving test in 2 hours....im so nervous it is un real. I really want to be able to drive before i have the baby and so i can take my kids to the park etc during the school holidays without relying on public transport. Im already huge and can just about get behind the wheel lol....will re post how i get on! excited and nervous!!

Ah good luck huni!!! I took my test 5 weeks before my due date and luckily passed and it was such a relief. Just don't add pressure to urself, and one thing that I found helped me was smile! That's what I did like the whole way through the test! It was the only way I could keep calm. Try it now, u literally cannot be scared or nervous when ur smiling, so smile away and go pass that test! X

Last edited:
Oooh good luck! :)

I like the smile advice too! I think that would work! Wonder if It might help us in labour too :-/ lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Yep bek, a simple smile and all our pain will just disappear haha!!!! X

great advice...im just gonna smile and be happy...its not the end of the world if i fail after all. Thanks really liked that bit of advice :) someone said to me aw just think you will be giving birth a few weeks after and surely that will be harder than a driving test but tbh i have already given birth twice and im not really nervous about it this time cause i know what to expect...i think its the not knowing what to expect in the test...although im sure it will just be similar to my lessons but more formal. eeekkk thanks..going to go and try to relax for half hour if thats even possible xx

Just listen to what they tell u, and remember to flick ur hair round like "you're worth it" adverts, that reminds u to check ur mirrors!

And smiiiiiiiiile :) it's no biggie, just enjoy it xxxx

Good luck hun, im currently doing lessons and am dreading my test

Passed!!!! so happy got 5 minors and really messed up on my reverse around the corner but he let me correct it! so happy. one less thing to worry about and I can now just look forward to having baby next month!! woohoo. Thanks for support girls xxxx

Awwww amazing hun!!
5 minors is nothing!! Woooop :) xxx

Woooooo!!! Wicked :D congrats xxx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27