• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drinks

ClaireSarah

Reaction score
I was just wondering what drinks you give your LO and when. Aidan is having rusks now but i think he might like drinks (other than milk) too as he takes a keen interest when i have a drink. Should i give him water from a bottle?

Thanks Claire xx :D

Try water from a beaker that's what i did wih son when he started having food.

He is called Aidan (spet the same way) too :dance:

i used to get those special drinks for babies from boots and stuff. Although non of mine were ever fussed on them.
they enjoyed just breastmilk really.

Thanks freya, i have a tommee tippee cup so i think i'll give it a go!

I still love the name Aidan, it sounds even better when my 20 month old niece says it (all the time!) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I used to buy the Heinz juices/squash's for Jamie until I found out that they have alot more sugar/fat content than No Added Sugar Summer Fruits from Sainsburys so he now has a splash of that with water.
I've tried to get him to drink just plain water but he's having none of it!!

We also tried for a while to get him to drink from a beaker but he would scream. We would wait a couple of days then try again with no luck so waited a month & he drank from it straight away!! funny child :rotfl:

yeh doont use the baby juices as they contain higher sugar! the best is just milk or water or fruit juice diluted about 1 in 10

hmmm I haven't tried it myself but if you've got a juicer why not make some fresh juice and dilute it? naughty but I was just having a glass of freshly juiced strawberries, apples and pears and Otis as per usual was staring away at me so I gave him a couple of sips from a spoon you should have seen his face, one of utter disgust :puke: :rotfl: . Didn't think it would do him any harm as it is all fresh and natural, hence if you just made a little and then heavily diluted it?

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

This forum and you forum-ites are just so indispensable!!! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back