Drinking alcohol day after ovulation

Cori I was looking into this, not checking up on you! But because OH was asking me about his work do! :lol:
Nothing passes to a fertilized egg until it has implanted at around 6-12 days after ovulation :think:

I'm not saying to go out and get ratted or anything but to be honest i don't think a few bottles of WKD would do anything to harm/prevent implantation or anything! i found out i was pregnant when i was 7 weeks and i had been on major benders quite a few nights around the time i must have conceived and for the first few weeks..and i had a healthy baby..as i said i'm not trying to advocate going and getting drunk when pregnant or when TTC but i don't think a few would hurt.

I would have a drink! Like Anna I went on my hen night and got sloshed a few days after Chester was concieved (i didnt know I was pregnant) and he's fine and dandy now. Go out and enjoy your self hun, this could be one of your last chances, next xmas you'll hopefully be pregnant or have a little bubs keeping you up all night x

Thanks guys! So you don't think it will prevent fertilization? Anyway, my night out with the work mates at the end of December has been cancelled and this meal I'm going for with my relatives next Friday, we only stay long enough to have 2 drinks, so that should be ok, right?

cori, I drank heavily thursday night, night before my bfp...i had no idea I was pg either though. I cant see what harm a few alcopops would do considdering people have drunken romps and get pg all the time!

i would stil have a few, its my work christmas nite out soon il be having a few but not as much as i used to, just trying to get on with my life so ttc dont take over or i would feel depressed like i was after miscarriage.

What am I on about saying "will it prevent fertilization?" If it's a day or 2 after I've ovulated, it will have already fertilized! :wall: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back