Dressing my little boy in this weather

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Off out for a nice lunch with friends today and want to dress Blake in some of the outfits our friends have bought.

I've just had him in babygrows since he was born so it will be the first time he's worn proper clothes. Now if he was a girl, he'd be wearing tights in this weather. (They need to get a move on and make boy tights cool!) I'm putting him in jeans and a proper jacket with his new Timberland shoes so I can't put him in his usual warm and fluffy pram suit. If I put a vest on (short or long sleeve?) babygrow as like thermals and then his clothes on top do you think he'd get too hot? I'm worried about his little legs getting cold but equally worrying about his body getting too hot.

What do you guys do with your boys and their clothes in this weather?

I just put on long sleeved vest then the clothes on top with socks pulled right up under his trousers. I put a blanket snuggled around him if I don't put his bear suit on. If it's really cold I might even put a sleeveless vest under the long sleeved one.

If I don't put Charleys snowsuit on I wrap a thick blanket around him. When its really cold I put vest and sleepsuit under his clothes too, at least then his legs won't get cold!

well i'm fine as herbie wear tights lol but I also just put loads of blanket on

Im not sure id put a babygrow on underneath clothing, maybe just tights? No one will see anyway, and if they do, who cares?

Have you tried babylegs? Kind of like tights/legwarmers .. they do some lovely ones for boys

http://www.babylegs.com/

Last edited:
I just dress Seb in a short sleeved vest, clothes, socks pulled right up and then a coat and blankets if he's in pram/car seat or just coat if he's in the moby.

Thanks girls! Those babylegs look great I'll definitely invest in some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back