Dreams

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I had a dream the other night that Daniel was cheating on me, it was so real and I woke up crying. I used to be really insecure but after Id been with him a few years I calmed down and trust him completely. I very much doubt that he would cheat on me cos he's not like that but that dream scared me.

He's been leaving for work earlier than usual and coming home a bit later, however this is only cos he picks his boss up and drops him off. He's just text me saying he might stay behind tonight to do some extra work for a bit more money.

I keep getting really worried that he's seeing someone else behind my back (silly I know!), do you think its just the hormones?? :oops:

i had a dream exactly the same a few weeks ago, woke up crying and thought it was all real, my OH threw his wedding ring at me in my dream :( then i was getting all paranoid about the same thing, think its just the hormones :roll:

Hiya,

I think it's the hormones.

I have been having wierd dreams lately and so realistic. And the littlest thing DP does will have me all upset. Then eventually i'll come round and realise i was being an irrational numpty!

Yesterday he didn't come round after work as he stayed at his to do some college work. So i logged on to msn and he was online. So i got all stupid thinking he wasn't doing his work and was chatting to people on msn.

When he was actually doing his work on his laptop. Then i realised what a cow i was and that even if he was chatting on msn it didn't matter!

Bloody hormones!

Lau
xxx

:hug: Those dreams are so horrible. I had a dream like that aswell a couple of weeks back and OH has been staying later at work, but with his job it's just that it's getting nearer Xmas and he has a higher workload. It's just hormones sweetheart try not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back