Dreaming im pregnant

minxies

Reaction score
Sorry for all the threads guys but i am very inquisitive lol.

recently i keep dreaming im pregnant and its so real i can feel it and wake up convinced im pregnant. i told my partner and he said sometimes people who fall pregnant dream of it and it can be a sign of pregnancy can anyone else vouch for this or am i clutching at straws?

thank you xxxx

When I was pregnant with my lo I was not ttc and was safe! The only reason I tested was because I drempt that I had poas and got a bfp! Alas the next day I bought a stick and it was positive!!!!! xx

OMG!! oh now im gunna get my hopes up lol! im only 1dpo so i cant test yet .. fingers crossed though. lets hope these dreams keep happening and my dream comes true :)

I had no pregnancy symptoms what so ever. I just dreamt that I had to to take a test. So I did... BFP! Was shocked as we had only been trying for 3 weeks and he must of got me first time! So it is possible.xx

I also tested one day before my af was due.xx

aw i just have to pray and hope! thank you ladies! just hope it wasnt just because i keep thinking about it, guess ill see in a couple weeks x

I've dreamt that I took 4/5 test and they were all BFP. We'll find out soon, I'm in my 2WW :)

Good luck :dust:

thats amazing hun im so happy for you!!! aw fingers crossed for us both :D thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back