Ovulation

Layla

Reaction score
HI guys

I was wondering if any of you get signs each month that your about to ovulate?
I know some of you get pains, but is there anything else?

Im getting very bad AF pains/cramps, my boob (only one) kills if i put any presure on it and im getting shooting pains in it, im going dizzy and i feel sick.

Im not pregnant so i was wondering wether any of these could be linked to ovualtion.

do any of you get these before you ovulate?

( i know im prob clutching at straws but humor me please! hehe)

xxx

I think I only felt O twinges once :think:

Boobs & stuff get sore around my AF is due but seems it changes with pregnancy & I get this 4+ dpo! Yet when AF is due & I am pregnant it does the opposite & calms down. :wall:

I've not caught up with anything! Have you O'ed Layla?

i got 4 + OPK and then - ones after so i thought i did but my temp hasnt risen.

so i dont think i have yet

xxx

I had a long cycle (84+) and when i finally Oed i had a painful left boob on one side and horribe cramping stinging pain on my right front and back of my belly. and was dizzy and nauseous..so maybe ur due to O or already have?
Hope u O soon babe, i know how frustrating it is not to get anywhere!

Layla said:
i got 4 + OPK and then - ones after so i thought i did but my temp hasnt risen.

so i dont think i have yet

xxx
You must be pulling your hair out Layla.

Maybe your cycle just needs to start again & at least you'll know your back on the ball. :hug:

yeah its my left boob thats hurting, my right one is fine.

waking up in the night with the cramps/pains, they are very low and go round ot my sides, not affecting my back tho.

feeling sick and dizzy and sometimes go very hot for no reason.

looking at my chart, i got the + OPK just before the big dip, then i have had - ones but my temp hasnt gone up high enough to sugest ovulation

hopefuly all these feelings mean its going to happen in the next couple of days then?

xxx

I had + ones then - then nothing then + then temp rise lol
I had the pain in my side and what felt like my kidney area lol. it was awful! had hot flushes too. think coz it had been so long since i Oed, it had built up and then went mad on me lol!
Sounds to me it will happen in next few days, only coz i had the same symptoms..

I feel nauseaous.... but cos i don't do opk's i'm not sure if it is cos of ovulation.
I do feel that it is though!

xox

Oooh that's how I felt when I ov'd after having Ella. I was so sure I wasn't going to conceive because I had really bad AF cramps and felt really AF, but turned out that was me ovulating! Wasn't like it before Ella, but I definately could pinpoint the exact date of ovulating now!

thanks for the replys!

still feeling really crabby, Jase has gone to football tonight, just as well coz im in a foul mood and for no reason.

cramps have eased off alot in the past few hours but my boob is still hurting.

hopeing this is it, i really need to see im ovulating fo peace of mind, im beging to get a bit scared that i might never do it.

xxx

well this will make you laugh. According to my scan I am 8weeks 1 day today and my m/c bleed was 21st stopped the 25th and I fell pregnant the 27th there was no way i O'v and we BD the 20th,work that out either sperm lives for 6 days or it is immaculate conception???

Bex.x

Hi

Layle i have never really gotten much of this as ive been having syptoms like these for a while now which is why i have ot keep going to the docs.

I hope this is your time hun you really deserve it :D

Bexxie thats just all to confusing for me :?

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back