Dreading telling the inlaws tonight

Star, some people have no tact do they? None at all!! Your in-laws may have had good intentions but they clearly have the sensitivity of a brick!! Not ling now til your scan AND til 2nd tri! Balls to them, you are entitled to feel excited and whatever other feelings u want to feel - you are growing a baby after all!! :yay: stuff them I say, we are all hugely excited for you :cheer:
Flugel your mil sounds like a nut job!! Xx

Flugel, I love how you just let it wash over you, and take her for the mental case she obviously is! Good for you girl!

Star fish, sod 'em- as is evident from all the replies, some parents / in-laws just obviously can't stand to be happy for others. I do hope your family have reacted better than your OH's?

I'm lucky, my MIL is a darling, she was well excited considering this is also her 10th grandchild (she has two kids and 4 step-kids, lol). It's my parents that are hardly even bothered this time, but that's coz my daughter is their only grandchild, their pride and joy spoilt little princess (I don't spoil her, I spend all my time trying to reverse the effects of their pampering), and because this one has it's dad in the picture they won't get to orchestrate it's life like they did the first time. All they care about is that precious Amelia doesn't feel 'pushed out' by the baby. She's more excited than anyone! Grr.

I can't believe all these horrible in laws! :hug:

The main thing that you're all happy. Sod those that aren't. Life's too short!

Xxx

Flugel, I love how you just let it wash over you, and take her for the mental case she obviously is! Good for you girl!

lol Bexy :lol: It's taken a while I'll admit, in the beginning i was stressed and upset and furious x But it wasn't good for bean, or my poor OH who obviously was very embarassed x

Now she just makes me laugh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back