• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dragging

bethanyann

Reaction score
I'm about 10 and a half weeks now by my dates, and I'm just finding it's really dragging now - I just SO want to get to 13 weeks, every single day seems to last FOREVER! Anyone else feel the same??

Absolutely. I keep looking at my ticker and it just doesn't seem to be changing, i know it is but the days are taking forever - even when I go to bed early to make the next day come quicker! :roll: My scan is next Wed so 1 week today, just wish it was sooner even though I know that's not that long to wait!! Just want to be able to stop worrying and start enjoying and planning - oh and be able to tell everyone!!!! :wall2:

Mine seems to be rocketing :eh: Maybe it'll slow down in a few weeks

I'm with Mamafy, it's going so quickly. Although with my first one every week felt like a month. This time I wouldn't mind time slowing down a bit.

8 weeks Mamafy?! :shock: It is rocketing! My first really did seem to drag too though... I had far more time to count the days back then though :lol:

I feel its dragging too - I sometimes wish that I hadn't found out so early on! And I'm constantly paranoid that something will go wrong and I won't even make it to 12/13 weeks.

I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a long year - roll on 2011!!

I feel its dragging too - I sometimes wish that I hadn't found out so early on! And I'm constantly paranoid that something will go wrong and I won't even make it to 12/13 weeks.

I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a long year - roll on 2011!!

I keep thinking that too - really wish I hadn't found out so early! Really envy people who don't find out til like 5 months, this worry is horrible and it truely does feel like it's taking forever! x

yes im with u all first few weeks kinda went fast but between nausea, tiredness and my 11 mont old son its dragging by lol bring on trimester 2 xxxxxxx ps how sad am i i see ladies with massive bumps and i wish i was there lol

ps dont be paranoid mablestarr i know its hard but all will be ok, stay positive 6 wks til u c ur baby xx

I'm with you, its really dragging! Looking forward so much to getting to scan and 2nd Tri so that I'm out of that "danger zone", tell everyone and relax into the pregnancy a bit :)

same here! I'm 7 weeks today which is a bit of a milestone as I miscaried just as I turned 7 weeks in Feb! I have an early scan next week and it can't come soon enough as I'm terrified of a missed m/c again!

you're not alone:clock:

I know how you feel :(
Im 10 weeks today and it feels like its been 10 months!!! I got my first scan date through last week (3rd June) and I cant believe its only been a week since I opened the letter!
I just cant wait to see my baby and know everythings ok.. trying not to worry or get stressed is turning out to be quite stressful!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back