2 weeks to go

weestar21

Reaction score
ok ive got 2 weeks left till my due date and i just want a wee moan....lol i just feel like its dragging in as with adele she was born prem and it all happend unexpected but omg the hours feel like days and the days feel like weeks im guessing this is normal??

anyone else feel the same if yous are what yous doing to feel better?

I know how you feel. I have been saying everyday since 37 weeks 'could be today', and every twinge makes me think I am in labour! Wishful thinking. It was driving me mad and getting me down so I have tried to change my out look. I now think that it is not any time, I am not actually due until tuesday, why should it be any sooner - not any time now! Now that I have changed my out look I feel much happier and positive and am planning to do stuff with friends (although not far from home and stuff I can cancel - i'm being positive, not daft :? )

Tell me about it! It gets worse when you go voerdue. minutes seem like hours!!!!!

sorry to rub it in i got a bit of good news yesterday the consultant have decided to induce me on my due date wich is the 21st because my blood count has been so low and iron tablets just arent making the slightest difference and i had to have a blood transfusion after i gave birth to adele.

im sorry if you think im rubbinmg it in its just it gives me something well a date to look forward too i guess but im so not looking forward to all that pain again *epidural on my list as soon as it gets bad im not making teh same mistake last time.....lol* i was glad i only had gas and air last time but she was only 2lbs 10 oz and as this baby is going to be full term i think im going to have some problems trying to get it out lol

lol, dont really think it matters what outlook you take it still drags in. No amount of enthusiasm or knowing your baby wil come out when its ready can stop you from wanting to meet the lo so bad! lol

Its good your getting to met yours sooner, atleast someone wont go over lol.

From the start of my pregnancy I was positive I Would be early and so was everyone else. Now all know is I have one stubborn little bugger to meet!

im convinced its this crap scottish weather our wee babies dont wnt to come out in thsi cold and i dont blame them i would want to stay in a bit longer too...lol

You know i never thought of that lol. My head has been wedged so far up my A*$e lately I hadnt thought about the weather lol

Been trying to keep busy and even painted my own toes today. I should have recorded the sound effects and sold them to one of those mad kinky phone linnes lmao.

I really do sound like I am going off my rocker lol

lol i tried to shave my legs the other day and failed big time had to get the other half to come do it, i would have just left them but i havent done them in a few months so they needed it big time....lol

i have this stinking cold and everytime i cough my ribs hurt so bad then baby doots them and then i feel like im gonna wet myself....lol roll on a week on monday!!!!

Well decided my LO is stubborn and selfish lol!

Getting major cramp today mind you, and one day early would be better than not at all. Struggling to walk as II keep getting shooting pains inn my bacck too. Trying to keep active cause I know then there is moree chance of baby coming out to play!

ooooooooooo fingers crossed for ya hunni, just hope its not braxton hicks as ive sufferd them 5 times in this pregnancy thought it was the real thing got to hospital and they stopped it i was gutted but then i was between 29 weeks and up till 3 weeks ago was teh last time i had them so i guess it was best they stopped it for me and baby.

let me know how you get on by the way what hospital you going to be delivering in i will be in wishaw general

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back