Down to 2!

Niknaknoo

Reaction score
I think we’re down to our final 2 names!
Thea and Zara. Middle name will be Elizabeth after my granny (her due date is my granny’s 90th!)

We both love both names, but ds is called Zachary, so not sure if we should avoid a 2nd Z?
thoughts?

Zachary and Zara sound cute together. :)

Not keen on the name Thea at all! I think Thea Elizabeth doesn't flow. Ending one name with the same/very similar sound as the start of the next name always sounds weird.

I much prefer Thea to Zara. I think Thea is a very pretty name and it goes lovely with Elizabeth.
Also not sure on Zachery and Zara together xx

I much prefer Thea to Zara. I think Thea is a very pretty name and it goes lovely with Elizabeth.
Also not sure on Zachery and Zara together xx

You literally just said the exact opposite to me at the same time haha, poor OP.

Haha thanks ladies!

I keep swaying between the 2, I have a friend that has 3 boys with the initial J though and I’m not keen so I do think it will end up being Thea. (Sorry @WinterWolf !)

I loooooove Thea! It was on my list but the OH hated it! He has an annoying uncle called Theo, so I guess he didn't want the association.
Zara is nice but it's quite common.
But like the others said, it's a personal decision! Good luck!x

I like both names and I think they both go nicely with Elizabeth. I would pick Thea though as I think it works much better with Zachery.

Thea gets my vote too! Nothing wrong with zara but I think Thea sounds so pretty. GL! X

I had Theo picked out for our boys name then changed my mind as most recent baby in family got called Thea and soooo many theos now. I prefer Thea!

I'd go with Thea, I'm not keen on both childrens names with matching letters

I really like Zara Elizabeth and don’t think Thea works well with Elizabeth. Also Zara and Elizabeth are both royal family names which makes me think of them going together as a pair x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back