Double buggie - which would you choose?

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
Right, very unexpectingly somone has offered to by me a double buggie from littlewoods.
Now, as its a gift i dont want to just 'choose the most expensive one' obviosly but i want one that i can use for the next few years, has to be suitable from birth (and older)
I *think* i want one thats 'side by side' rather then behind eachother. Unless somone convinces me im making the wrong choice.

I need it to be able to hold lots of shopping. (as we dont own a car yet) be able to get on buses easy. and to fold away easily, be light... oh just everything!!

if you had the choice of these 2 pages - which would you buy?

http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navigation/spreadDsbs.do?categoryId=7212603[/url]

There are some nice ones on there! Personally I would go for either the maclaren or the mamas and papas one. I know they are both extremely lightweight and fold up small, and will last for years without too much wear and tear. Cant speak for the mamas and papas, but the maclaren I have for my son has quite a large shopping basket too and is really stable even with bags hanging off the handles. I cant recommend maclaren enough. Having said that, I have no experience with some of the buggys on these pages so its kinda baised advice!

Nic'n'Keeley said:
I have no experience(sp) of double buggies but i like this one
http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navigatio ... =444078652

That is the one I picked!! I love it! If I had twins or two small babies again I would get that one!! :D

Saying that I did have a Maclaren too and it was my favourite double buggy! It was brill, long lasting, cosy for the kids!(when you have the cost toes! They come right up snuggie lol)
But then the one above looks cosy too!

Seeing as you want a sidebyside, I think the 'Baby Jogger city series double' sounds great, but like the 'first wheels City Twin pushchair' as it has reversible seats and matching carrycot option, which will be needed for Emily I'm thinking hehe

How wonderful of someone to offer you the choice, that's so nice of them, I'm sure you'll love whichever one you buy, good luck with it :hug: :hug: :hug:

It looks to me like the Mamas & Papas pulse on the second page would suit your needs best.

Mind you, although you said you prefer the side by side option the cosatto 'lite' on the second page looks very lightweight and compact!

I think the baby jogger looks like the better one and its very stylish too.

i have got the techno maclaren as its lightweight. i had a graco for my toddler and although i like it its so heavey getting in and out car. it depends on whether u drive as well and how big ur boot is and how much u go for walks etc etc. the side by sides are not as heavey to push either as the ones in front.

marie x

If you're hoping to get onto buses then wouldn't a behind eachother one be better? just thinking you may not fit along the isle :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back