Doppler!!

nikkix

Reaction score
I just got a call from my OH saying that my doppler has come today :D I cant wait to get home and try it out although I bet I wont find babys heartbeat for ages!! :dance:

My doppler is one of the best purchases i made during my pregnancy. So reassuring especially when you aren't at the feeling kicks yet stage.

My advice, go really really low, near your pubic bone and move ever so slowly left to right.
It may take a while to find it so dont panic if you dont get it right away.
Your baby's heartbeat will be very fast (twice as fast as yours). I thought i found my baby's heartbeat straight away and i soon found out it was mine i was listening to lol.

Oh and use plenty of gel.

Have fun and let us know how you get on.

:hug: xxx

I LOVED my doppler when i first got it, used it every couple of days and it was soo reassuring for me!

although the first couple of weeks after i got it, i was listening to my OWN heartbeat :lol: :lol:

i'm sure you will have loads of fun with it! :cheer: enjoy!

it will be a nightmare to find at 14 weeks i bet, when you do though its amazing, just dont panic if you cant find it straight away it took me a fair few attempts at 18 weeks.

Best buy I made! Work has been really stressful so I have found it reassuring listening to bump to make sure everything is still ok as not feeling any kicks etc- I heard it from about 14 weeks.

Iin fact tonight we recorded it so we can send it to our parents :cheer:

Well I went home on Friday and my OH managed to find the heartbeat quite low down. Found my own first of all and then I found babys which was alot faster I counted about 150bpm! I can find it straight away now, its so reassuring especially after the problems I have been having. Definately a best buy!

Aww thats so good !

not sure wheather one would work on me ! as Im not a skinny mummy too be !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back