• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Doppler Panic!!!!!

Katty

Reaction score
Help!!!!

I recently bought a AngelSounds doppler and can't seem to find the heart beat. I have tried 3 times in the past week and nothing! I am trying not to panic but am starting to get worried in case nothing is there. I am currently 11+3 and am due to go for my first scan on Monday. I know its a little early to try but I believe alot of woman have found the hb after 10 weeks. I wish I hadn't bothered now and just waited to find out on Monday but I'm so impatient and was just desperate to make sure everthing was OK. Sorry if I'm being paranoid :(

i had that doppler during my last pregnancy and some time it wouldnt pick up a HB when i was heavily pregnant, i even asked my MW to try using it and she couldnt find a heart beat with it.

try not to panic its still very early, im not going to try and find Hb until 16 weeks

I spoke to my midwife about dopplers and she said that its very hard to find the heartbeat, thats why most midwives dont try till 16 weeks.
I dont think I am gonna get one cause I will panic if cant find it!

I had that one delivered yesterday and used it last night. You have to be very patient, it's quite hard to find it. Make sure you use lots of gel, and it's more likely you will find it quite low down, around where your underwear sits. I found it more to the right aswell. I waited till after the scan to get mine, otherwise I would have gone crazy not finding it!! Hope you find it. :)

my mum has one that midwifes use as she is one lol and i was 12 weeks when she first tried to listen for the heart beat and it took her ages to find it so dont worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back