Doppler has arrived!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I bought the angel sounds jumper and it came this morning. I've heard my heart and both my dogs hearts (couldn't find oh's heart, think he's got a swinging brick).
Bit disappointed that it doesn't have an external speaker so you can listen without headphones and also it doesn't have a bpm counter :( x

I have this 1 and can't hear baby yet so don't be too scared if you can't either. I've put it away for a month or so xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I bought the angel sounds jumper and it came this morning. I've heard my heart and both my dogs hearts (couldn't find oh's heart, think he's got a swinging brick).

:rotfl: That made me giggle when you checked the dogs heart beat & you couldnt find your OH'S pmsl.

You should of got the one that had the lcd screen on the front - i bought mine from ebay the last time i was pg. I paid £60 but i seen the same one for £30 on ebay few weeks back as i posted the link for one of the girls on here. How much did you pay for your angel sounds ?

cant you send it back & get one like i have. You can see the count of babys heart beat & upload it to your computor etc. I will send you the link of the one i have or one thats just like mine for quite cheap.

xx

I did try (as you do) but completely understand that its far too early. I struggled to find my own! x

Aww wish I'd got the one with the speaker and hb monitor now :( x

The dog was not impressed with me turning her over and rummaging with the Doppler on her body lol x

The dog was not impressed with me turning her over and rummaging with the Doppler on her body lol x

Ha ha!! this really made me chuckle!! I had a doppler early on too but didnt find anything until about 10 weeks I think, might have been 11, cant remember. I found having a full tummy and bladder really helped - also really low down just above the pubic bone, in the centre and right a bit and I found it, super faint at first and I had to push in quite hard (I wouldnt recommend that)

I think which ever version you have there will always be a better one, its just that magical sound you are after. Good luck! xx

I had not even heard of a doppler until i joined this forum! I'm now wondering if i should get one though...

lol cosmic your posts are soo comical x

I have the angel sounds one too, I set my timer on my phone for a minute and count the beats myself :) 160bpm last week. X

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I can just imagen you with the doppler & the dog rolled over thinking "mummy" what you doing to me lol.

Can you not send your angel sounds one back if you prefare to have the lcd screen one ? You can say you bought it as a present say for your sister & she already bought one her self ;) They will refund you & you can get the other one :)

xx

Last edited:
I think I might send it back, I want us all to be able to hear it together x

Thats why i got that one hun. So we can all hear it & i even phone my mum & she can listen too it down the phone LOL. xx

Last edited:
I want one!!!!!!! I bet your little princess feels violated lol x

I highly recommend the Sonoline B pocket fetal doppler, I bought mine from Amazon or eBay, can't remember which one. It was about £40 but well worth it as it has loudspeaker and LCD bpm display. I actually sold it after my pregnancy to one of the other girls on here :) I bought it at 10 weeks and heard it clearly then, if you look on you tube some of the reviews have found Hb at 8 weeks :)
It's got a probe just the same as the ones the MW uses xxx

I want one!!!!!!! I bet your little princess feels violated lol x

Princess is absolutely not speaking to me any more after her "examination" today. Her hb is sooo fast but really easy to hear because she's so skinny x

I have the angel sounds one too, I set my timer on my phone for a minute and count the beats myself :) 160bpm last week. X

Excellent idea. I'm away to try that now :) xxx

I didn't hear mine until 15 weeks for number 1 and then for the boys it was about 11 weeks (didn't hear the 2 heartbeats until much later) i bought a pair of speakers from the pound shop so I could plug them in and let everyone hear :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back