Don't think its happened this month :(

mdsremos

Reaction score
I am such an impatient person that I just drive myself insane sometimes!!!
I had my Mirena coil removed on Mon 8th March and started AF on Wed 10th March for 4 days which was a really heavy one. We started trying as soon as we could and BD'd right through the ovulation phase including 3 days in a row at the start :roll:.

I have gone through 10 cheapie test from Ebay including this morning but still no line but have REALLY sore boobs and some cramping on and off over the Easter weekend which I suppose could be that AF would be due on Wed 7th....I am turning into a pee on a stick MONSTER :whistle:

I keep convincing myself that its probably too soon for a positive result though the tests I have been using are supposed to be the ultra sensitive ones and then I keep thinking that I could be pregnant as I haven't actually reached my AF day yet so stop being silly!!!

I can only sit and wait..........:shock:

Hi,

I'm right there with you - also due AF tomorrow (or possibly Thursday) and my PMA has deserted me.

I have somehow managed not to test yet - almost caved this morning but then thought I may as well just wait until tomorrow which will be 14DPO.

Fingers crossed for us!

SPC xx

Hope that both of you get your BFPs in the next few days. I tested at 14 dpo (i think?) and got a bfn on e-bay sensitive cheapies and then held of a week until yesterday and got bfp on a FRER! Good Luck :)

I did an Ebay cheapie this morning, nothing came up right away so threw it in the bin. Went to the loo 20 minutes ago and it caught my eye in the top of the bin and I noticed the 'faintest' line ever...I have found some I did a few days ago and they are perfectly clear negatives but not sure if this is an evaporation line.
Will resist trying again tonight and wait til morning!!!

Good luck SmallPurplecat *crosses everything!!*

Good luck, I hope you get a bfp soon. I know how you feel, I keep testing and bfn, so disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back