• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dont know why

loulou1980

Reaction score
dont know why but keep thinking i minght still be pregnant,didint goto docs afetr the mc in the end as i didnt have any pain after the bleeding stopped and i feel okay.i know im clutching at straws and its just my mind playing tricks on me but ive got blue veins on my boobs and i feel sickly this afternoon ecspecially after i just had a ciggy,this happened with other pregnancys and hence i stopped smoking,my temps arent right as they are higher in range than last months,wondering wether its the hormones still in me,but, i m/c early oh well.will soon see after this 2 week wait :?

Hun im so sorry , i think to be honest you possibly still have some lingering hormones, this might suond daft, but maybe try a test? Just in case??

Just a thought, do you kno you miscarried for sure ? xx pm me if yyou want my MSN , xx

Loulou
When did you last do a pg test?

sorry hun dont really know what to suggest other than what the peanut and sonia have said.... :hug:

you mean i got somethink right, :shock: :shock: bloody hell first time ever :shock: :shock:

:rotfl:

i agree with you about the m/c part and retesting just incase? i dont know much about it though :?

just so bloody shocked :shock: :shock: i said the right thing for a change lmfao xx

i had a positive test on the 27th august,the day after on the 28th when my period was due i started bleeding with clots it lasted for 4 days so i just presumed i was m/c :?

DONT PRESSUME ANYTHING BABE. Do another test now and if positive seek urgent medical advice xx

there are many women who bleed whilst pregnanct, and DONT miscarry. Do another test and seek that medical advice, ASAP time is everything! Esp if you still have all the symptoms of beein preg, xx good luck hun

because i bled when my period was due and i had cramping i presumed it was a chemical pregnancy,just dont want to test till af is due for some reason,just in case :?

i'll get a cheapo tomorrow as if im pregant still it will def show up

well ok thats up to you, but surelly you want to be absalutly sure your not preg, cos if you are and your bleeding, well we could be talkin about your babys life or death here, xx

sonia205 said:
well ok thats up to you, but surelly you want to be absalutly sure your not preg, cos if you are and your bleeding, well we could be talkin about your babys life or death here, xx

i havent bled since hun :?

if you still have all these symptoms then do that test tommorow, well asap really, good luck hun let us kno, otherwise just go straight to the hospital NOW to be sure xx

id agree with sonia really loulou, it could have been any reason for you to have bleeding, so many have had this recently and its all been ok when theyve gone to the hospital. id def do another test first thing in the morning, if you cant afford cb then just get tesco brand as they seem to be pretty reliable. as sonia says if you are still pg then you need to be checked out the make sure all ok, either way at least you will know and your mind can be put at rest.... :hug:

Yes .. you should defo do a test as soon as possible Loulou ..... as your temps are high again so you never know?! Good luck .... got everything crossed for you ..... let us know how you get on on tomorrow :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back