Dont know what to expect

bexxie

Reaction score
Hi there
As most of you are aware I had a M/C the 21st June at 6 weeks. This M/C was ever so light in bleeding and only one clot came out (sorry TMI)
However after scan it was confirmed so i know that all gone etc etc. Now what i am thinking is when did I bloody Ovulate? I had what i thought was CM but only one day about 5 days ago and as far as i am aware I am one of these weirdo's that Ov straight after AF.

Would I be right in thinking that my period is due the 21st after the last bleed albeit a M/C or take from the last menstrual period i had whic was 15th May?

i am getting so confused as do not know when to expect this period.

Last month when i was pregnant I thought my boobs were going to drop off with the pain and this month i have nothing although I have mega dark auroleas and veins sprouting out on the top of my nipples. i had a very faint BFP 2 days ago or so but now with same tests nothing not a line nothing so I dont think i am lucky enough to fall preggers again. I guess what i amtrying to ask is would my boobs be like last month this time with pregnancy or is it possible to be different? I know 6 years ago I had no pain whatsoever with my daughter so am confused.

Sorry for long ramble just need some friendly advice and know how great you girls are........
Bex

Each pregnancy is different and you can get differnt symptoms so you can get sore boobs one time and not another.

Not sure how things would go or could go for you chick but all I can do is answer on my personal experience.

MC for me has been shortly after AF would of been due, I have taken the start of my cycle from the day of bleeding.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back