• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dont have anyone else to tell...

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
.. that will care in the slightest... so im sharing here :)

OH had agreed to let me have 3 kids! :p ha ha ha ha!! I knew Id win, he'd have more, but worries about money and we'd want to be able to give them all they deserve!!

I just hated the thought of the next one being my last! It made me sad and worried!!

Im DIEING to TTC for number two, but know I cant until late, late next year atleast really. Wooo Hooo! Theres hope out there for all you that want a 3rd ;)

Sorry to spam xxx

I know how you feel.

Thats great news though.

Why to you have to wait until late next year or is that your preffered age gap.

I had a section, so have to wait a year anyways. But yeah, I want a gap about 2/2.5 years, so am trying my hardest to wait all I can :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:-( i just had a conversation with my husband last night and i got told no more. He even made me feel guilty about having Green Bean :-(
Can we swap other halves pretty please?! Lol. Xx

aww great news hun :cheer: my OH has also agreed to another :) :cheer:

monster_munch said:
:-( i just had a conversation with my husband last night and i got told no more. He even made me feel guilty about having Green Bean :-(
Can we swap other halves pretty please?! Lol. Xx

Why not? Your a fab mummy so you should have more.

ahh that's amazing! i've barely started with my first and me and my other half have already decided we want a whole football team! he already has a child from his previous relationship so we will be on child number 2 already!

Great news on your family plans. It is sad when you know this is probably the last one. I'm on baby number 4 now and have to accept this will probably be my last pregnancy. We knew we might possibly want 4, but had planned a bigger age gap between numbers 3 and 4 and were going to make a decision about it when Roxy turned 2. Nice to have the decision made for us though, even if we will be living in choas for a while!

However, unlike some of you ladies I'm going to have to be the strong one when this LO is born because if I let him, my OH would gladly have 10 I think :shock: ! And that's just a little crazy :lol: . He's refusing to go for the snip though, doesn't want to rule anything out :lol: ! And I'm rubbish at taking the pill!

Great news :D

Luke will have no chocie :lol: I want a deffinate 4... a "Maybe" 6 depending on future finances etc

Thats great news!

I'm allowed one more :roll: but we'll see about that :evil: :D :lol:

Thanks everyone!! Im still excited...! Simple things and all ;)

Monster Munch, i'll lend him out for a small charge... So long as you send him back clean and fed, i'll be happy to get him out of my hair (/Banjingo) for the blooming night!!

You're a true inspiration, woman! Can you convince my OH too? Hehe :hug:

CoreysMummy said:
Thanks everyone!! Im still excited...! Simple things and all ;)

Monster Munch, i'll lend him out for a small charge... So long as you send him back clean and fed, i'll be happy to get him out of my hair (/Banjingo) for the blooming night!!

i can't stop laughing at this :rotfl:

Yess, good on ya, woman! I have three and would not change that...except maybe to have number four :lol: - but that aint gonna happen, my finances will simply never improve enough to be able to afford it.

Happy for ya, hun.

Lisa

*lifts chin off the floor*

I was showing OH a travel cot on ebay that im bidding on, and how its has a hanging baseonette thing for when the next one is little ;) ..

He replied with -

I think we should have 4.

FOUR, YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE FOUR!!!!

Im sorry where have you put my husband, and who are you?? I asked what made him think that, he replied saying - I dunno I feel rich all or a sudden :lol: then followed that with, imagine if we had 4 of the little man, how much love would there be!! Awww :puke: !! :rotfl:

Sounds like he wants me to turn into a baby making machine all of a sudden... so I may get away with a 4th, if he still decides he feels rich in a good few years time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back