Dont feel it!

sophie

Reaction score
Ok so im only 4 wks but my last 2 pregnancys i had every symptom goin!
The only reson i tested this time was cos i was 1 day late and i got a bold + on 2 tests but i cant help thinkin im not really pg :think: My bbs are a bit bigger but not that sore and i feel tired but im always tired!
Im thinkin ive found out too early an i will be bombarded with sickness etc in a few weeks time!!!??
I just wish i didnt find out so early now cos im worrying!
xx
Anyway just thought ide let that all out!
x

congrats on you bfp! :cheer:

i felt normal too till about week 6 then it all kicked in! good luck x

I have not felt pregnant for the last couple of days, so know what you mean. Though - after the scare I had last week is quite nice to feel normal!

4 weeks is quite early (I think) to feel symptoms, sore boobs apparently start at 6 weeks (though mine are fine still)

concentrate on your wedding....... 1 week to go - how exciting! plenty of time for morning sickness etc... after that! :D

Its so hard not too worry!!!
I know how scary one week :shock: an ill be a mrs!!!
I have a rash on my arm which boots have just told me is infected so i need to go docs but i have no day of till next thursday(will try get in tonight though!) :x im not gettin married if this thing is still on my arm :lol

I felt exactly as you do. I found out when I was 4w3d and althought my breasts were enlarged and sore I didn't have anyother pregnancy symptom, and felt quite un-pregnant. And I have been driving myself mad that I'm either A) making it all up.. or B) somethings gone wrong.

Morning sickness kicked in on Tuesday (although I actually feel much better in the mornings and get progressively worse as the day goes on) but I still have the odd worry that it's all in my mind or something is going wrong.

I understand from all the messages on this forum that it's quite normal, and keep trying to be positive. I hope you feel better and less worried soon.

Sure will - we got married in August and I am stilll getting used to being a Mrs!!

Hope the rash clears up a bit - but your future husband loves you anyway, so don't worry too much - just make sure he stands that side of your for the photos and noone need know!

dont worry hun i thought i was going to be in for an easy time i felt how you did till this week and im hating it. Sorry if im off puting (i am glad to have signs) i think they should call it morning, day and night sickness :rotfl:

You may be lucky and have no symptoms or very few, anyway good luck with the wedding take care :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi honey,

As most people have said...it is a really comman concern. I made a similar post when I first joined. I didn't really start to notice anything until about 5 weeks, but the constant sickness, tiredness and dizziness didn't really kick in with vengeance until week 6.

I know it is really hard to wait, but don't worry, the symptoms will come and then you'll forget what it was like not to be pregnant :D

M
xx

I didn't test till I was nearly 6 weeks and then only did because the cramps i were getting thining i was coming on my SIL said do a test...i felt very well then for a week and then at 7 weeks m/s kicked in.

Quite a few others on here have posted how different one pregnancy to the next can be.

congrats on your BFP

Hi

Try not to worry and be thankful you dont have any .
Katrina

started bleeding sat night with some pain so have more than likely had another m/c :cry: got a scan in morning but i know its all gone!
x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ((((Sophie)))). Good luck with your scan :hug:

Oh Sophie - hope you are OK and the scan went OK! :hug:

aww Sophie honey, I hope that everything does go ok at the scan. :pray:
I'll be thinking of you. :hug:

Oh hun iv only just seen this good luck with your scan tommorrow, have my fingers crossed will be thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Scan wasn't good news ive suffered another m/c :( this time wasnt half as bad as last time , i hadnt even got used to the fact that ide got my BFP!
I will leave of TTC until middle of next year me thinks now!
Good luck to u all
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back