Done

Lozzaste

Reaction score
It's all done.
Hardly any bleeding. More tears. What now?

Massive hugs. Try and keep your chin up even though I know how hard that is. Take time for yourself and relax as much as you can xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

sorry hun :( ive had two erpcs an found it easier in the way of not having to wait too mc but its a sort of strange feeling like you say what now... like your still pregnant one minute and the next you wake up an your not. its so horrible to get your head around i know how you must be feeling, if i think about it to much il still get upset 8 months on but the first couple of months are so tough. i would say just try to take it easy,is there anyone looking after you? keep talking to your oh i found just getting hugs from mine was all i wanted. im sorry and i hope you feel better with abit of time, then u could think about trying again if thats what you wanted xxx

Take it one day at a time. Look after yourself and take time to grieve. So sorry for your loss - hugs x x

What now? For me that was desperation to get my cycle back and try again, to get some control back. I found being in limbo about when I would ovulate torture, but I think I was just diverting my thoughts away from the loss tbh.
I hope you can pick yourself up from this hun and try again. I hope and pray it will be fourth time lucky for both of us xxx :hugs:

Hi. Thanks ladies.
SCN, I'm already obsessing about when I will ovulate. Last time it was a month after, or just shy of I think (MC was 5th Nov and I remember it being 2 Dec as it was a Christmas meal out with my friends and I got the smiley face. We actually did conceive that month but it was a chemical. Just to add to my woes!
I had a Erpc this time so I'm hoping it's sooner, as the bleeding is finished (well, the odd bit of brown - tmi!)
And definitely, fingers crossed for fourth time lucky. I'm clinging on to that as I feel so deflated and sad. Xx

Counting the day of ERPC as cd1, I ovulated cd21 both times. I hope you don't have to wait too long xxx

Sending you a big hug Hun. Take it one day at a time xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back