does this soumd right to you!?

lottielou

Reaction score
Basically split up with fob about a month ago. And he was arrested for certain things. Assault etc. And i didnt really want my bambino to see his/her dad on his own. But i do want her to see him and her granparents etc. His mum understands my worry as he has been fairly violent to them. And she said she would be happy to have the bambino on a saturday morning or afternoon at her house so they can all see bubs and baby will have a good time and be safe. I know its a bit premature as i have four months before the baby arrives fingers crossed safely. But do you guys think that this seems like a good workable suggestion etc. I have been pretty worried about how to keep people involved and the baby safe too! I hoped we have found a good solution. Any thoughts appreciated. X

I think this is a good idea. It's really important for your bambino to have contact with family. I understand that you were worried about your ex with the baby, does this mean that you trust his mum to be in charge of the situation? It will be good at first especially so that they can spend time together and you will have peace of mind. :) Whatever has happened in the past, I think it's great that you're going to give your ex a chance with his child. xx

Yeah i dont trust him at all. But his mum i do trust. She will look after bubs in a great way and fob can still do all the nice things like feeding and nappy changing. As i feel its really important. plus i dont want my child to think that their family didnt want to see them. As thats just awful. And not true. Plus my exs mum does understand and for both her and me all we want is the baby to be safe and happy. Its not a point scoring game between us as we have the same focus and she talks some sense into my ex. Fingers crossed its a good plan. But thnx fpr the input :) x

I think it's a good idea, so long as they stay with his mum. He may try the 'I'm just gonna take can't fit a walk' thing which I wouldn't be happy about if he was violent. Trust you guy instinct Hun xx

You have hit the nail on the head on my only concern there hun! That is what worries me. His mum has promised she will not let the bambino out of the house without her. So hopefully we will get through it. And for the firat couple of months i think it will be supervised by both of us. If we can manage it. But i feel tonnes better now i have a sort of plan. And i can just be excited about bambino :) xx

I think it's defo a good idea Hun, but i too would be worried about him having been violent towards his mum in the past and him basically saying "it's my baby I'll do what I like"! I think certainly at first you should be there too! I didn't leave mine with fob when she was tiny! Could you maybe all meet up in public? Say at a cafe or something?x

Yeah i like that idea maybe a cafe or a park at first. Just because i think i wanr to be there until the baby gets used to them. And then we can progress slsowly. Its useful to hear from other people so i know how it worka a bit :) so thankyou x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back