Should I call him?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
So baby is due on the 9th.. I havent heard from Mark (FOB) atall in a couple of months now, and have been seeing someone else..

The last time I did see him, I told him it was a girl, but he wasnt that interested, and didnt even want to see the 4d scan pictures..

Im not sure how to approach contacting him when baby is born really :roll:
Also should I just tell him that baby is born, or try to arrange a meet up so he can see her? Or would that be putting too much pressure on it? No clue.. lol

I don't really have much advice but if it was me I'd just sent a text wiv pic attached wen she's born statin name and birth weight then leave it up to him. Xxx

I was about to say exactly the same. Just send a text saying her name and a couple of details then leave the rest to him. He cant say anything about not knowing she'd been born then. x

I think it's really up to you personally im not telling fob but theres been alot of things that have happened that have made me make the decision that he's allowed no where near my daughter.Hope he makes an effort hun xx

I don't really have much advice but if it was me I'd just sent a text wiv pic attached wen she's born statin name and birth weight then leave it up to him. Xxx

i agree :)

i had the same problem with my last pregnancy he was ok to put it there i told him i were pregnant an showed him scan pics an he even turned up to see him at 2weeks old i said look ur son's there he told me to shut up n laughed then replied when he's 18 tell him to come find me ill be long gone with my daughter by then! i felt like smackin him! he had the choice to be there scans birth n he chose not too! heartless n ran away from his responsibilties regardless my little boy hasnt had him in his life for 3 years he's had my oh that gladly took over the roll of his dad an i wouldnt change that for the world theses two cant be separted he's there 24/7 n in a way am glad it happened like it did! :)

i hope you get everything sorted hunni! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back