Does this buggy exsist????

ella

Reaction score
Ok I am not a bit fussy but I want ...........

A travel system that includes

A car seat (with a fixed base in the car) that can face forward and backwards and that fits onto the buggy.

and one that has a pram and a normal pushchair with reclining seat

and that is light and easy to fit into a small car.

Thanks for your help

ella i have a bebe confort loola which has all the specifications you've metioned however I dont think its light, but i dont think is heavy. sorry i cnat really coment on weight as its the only pram ive lifted before :D .

Thanks Very much, gives me plenty to look at

Hi Ella,

You might want to look at the Mamas & Papas Pliko Travel Pack, which is £400 if you buy direct from the store but you can find it cheaper if you shop around.

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 00/type-i/

It has a carseat with a separate base which you can leave in the car. The car seat will also sit straight onto the chassis of the pushchair.
It also has a separate pram attachment that also sits straight onto the chassis as well. So when you do come to start using the pushchair itself, it's like having a brand new one as the only part of it you will have used is the chassis.

It's a really good system and is very lightweight at only 9kg so not too heavy for lifting in & out of the car. It is really easy fold & unfold also.

The only thing you might not be happy with is that once in pushchair mode it will only face forwards... BUT by this point, your little one should be getting quite inquisitive and will want to be facing outwards. Also, at present, it only comes in one colour, but if you like red you'll love it!

PS - it also comes with a matching changing bag, apron & raincover so there's a saving already!

I got my travel system from kiddicare.com but unfortunately thay are sold out. It is a Cosatto Lunar and the reason I chose it is because it is light and has and umberella fold which is great for fitting in my carboot (can actually fit 2 in my car boot) and keeping in the porch. It doesnt have a pram or forward facing car seat. It cost £179.

It looks like this

cosatto-lunar-ts.jpg

MummyMills said:
Hi Ella,

You might want to look at the Mamas & Papas Pliko Travel Pack, which is £400 if you buy direct from the store but you can find it cheaper if you shop around.

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 00/type-i/

It has a carseat with a separate base which you can leave in the car. The car seat will also sit straight onto the chassis of the pushchair.
It also has a separate pram attachment that also sits straight onto the chassis as well. So when you do come to start using the pushchair itself, it's like having a brand new one as the only part of it you will have used is the chassis.

It's a really good system and is very lightweight at only 9kg so not too heavy for lifting in & out of the car. It is really easy fold & unfold also.

The only thing you might not be happy with is that once in pushchair mode it will only face forwards... BUT by this point, your little one should be getting quite inquisitive and will want to be facing outwards. Also, at present, it only comes in one colour, but if you like red you'll love it!

PS - it also comes with a matching changing bag, apron & raincover so there's a saving already!
I think this just might be perfect - thank you :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back