• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

does negative always mean negative?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
hi there everyone!

Came off the pill january, had 3, 30 day cycles since, went away on holiday with OH end of may which coincided with me ovulating, its is 33 days since last period, feel very bloated, not had usual signs of period approaching, did clearblue test this evening which was negative

has anyone had similar experience then had a positive result later?

I'd suggest doing another test in a couple of days and use the first mornings sample!

Good luck :hug:

im in the same boat at the moment im 9 days overdue and havin symptoms plus an ib few days after OV so i was convinced we had done it this time although i got a bfn yesterday.

but its common not to get a positive result 7-14days after missed period.

keep me posted love to kno wot the turn out is.

will do thanks, thats made me feel better, it would be the icing on the cake to have conceived on holiday!

I got a negative at 6 months pregnant with a clear blue with Paris!

Babylicious said:

omg so when did u get a positve result, were u showin at all at 6 months and knew u were pregnant i want the whole story plz lol

I'd got a positive about a week after a/f was due (my 18th birthday) - yes I was showing at 6 months and had - had two scans :rotfl: My niece suspected that she was preggies and her's came back positive and she thought it was a dodgy batch, mine came back negative :rotfl:

good grief! feeling less deflated by the minute here! i got a twin pack from tesco so still have one left!

no sign on period just very moist down below, not the usual splutter before period if you know what i mean> could this be a symptom?

What colour is it?

Defo use a morning sample though.

Good luck :hug:

just found red on my toilet tissue, think i spoke to soon :cry: :cry:

Babylicious said:

That would be because pg tests measure the hormone(HCG??) that supports pregnancy int he early days - by 6 months pg the placenta would have been doing all the work so you HCG levels would have been minimal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back