Does anyone have front facing genital scans?

Sharcaz

Reaction score
As in the title - does anyone have front-on genital scans at all? We have one accidentally from our 20week scan (we are team yellow) and it's bugging us like crazy!! We don't even know if it's genitals or part of its leg or what!

Any ideas :) I fancied a compare if anyone has any hehe! xx

Attachments

• 12.07.16 Face On.jpg
    12.07.16 Face On.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 259
I don't have a picture showing genitals, however I work alongside sonographers and have seen many scans ... I could have a damn good guess and tell you why, but if your team yellow do you really want to know? X

If I had to guess i'd say boy, but I have no expertise or idea what I am looking at!! We're trying to stay yellow too and it is so hard! x

I would of stayed team yellow but my friends were always scanning me and it was far too tempting, plus I know exactly what to look for so I would of known anyway lol x

I don't have a picture showing genitals, however I work alongside sonographers and have seen many scans ... I could have a damn good guess and tell you why, but if your team yellow do you really want to know? X

Thanks for your reply MrsB :) dyou know what......now you've said that it's made me hesitate!!! For the first time! I have questions but now I know you'd have an informed/educated guess - I'm unsure!! How crazy?? OK just one question....is that part between its legs actually a shot of its genitalia? :) xx

KateK it's getting tougher now!! So desperate to know but at the same time not?? Hehe I thought staying team yellow would be easy! X

Thanks for your reply MrsB :) dyou know what......now you've said that it's made me hesitate!!! For the first time! I have questions but now I know you'd have an informed/educated guess - I'm unsure!! How crazy?? OK just one question....is that part between its legs actually a shot of its genitalia? :) xx

I would say it is, obviously I can't say for 100% but from the hundreds and thousands of scans I have seen I would most definitely say that is babies genitalia. If you like I can tell you what they look for, for both genders so you can make up your own mind, but I'm hesitant to say too much with you saying you are team yellow x

I would say it is, obviously I can't say for 100% but from the hundreds and thousands of scans I have seen I would most definitely say that is babies genitalia. If you like I can tell you what they look for, for both genders so you can make up your own mind, but I'm hesitant to say too much with you saying you are team yellow x

Thanks MrsB I really appreciate you being so cautious! Would love some info on what they look for for both...I know a fair bit (or I think I do) from googling. ..but if you can make it generic so like you say we could take a little guess ourselves. That would be awesome! :) :) xx

Ok so for a girl they look for 3 white lines which are the labia, and for a boy they look for the obvious testes and penis x

Ok so for a girl they look for 3 white lines which are the labia, and for a boy they look for the obvious testes and penis x

Thanks chick! Thanks for your help...We're trying not to get our hopes up as we're keen on a certain gender..but of course as long as it's healthy that's all that matters!! I'll have to check back with you in November to see if your gut was right :) :) xx

I keep looking at the picture I don't see it being a foot or anything. But it's difficult to say from a still image, but yes I'm intrigued to know what you have :) either way I'm sure it will bring a lot of love and happiness into your life x

Hiya. We had a private gender scan and the snographer took a picture of the genitals as if we were looking up underneath..we are having a girl as there is nothing hanging down just the white lines. I can't attach the picture...keeps saying it failed! Xx

I've had two gender scan both very clear I'm not seeing anything here that would identify one or the other not seeing hot dog or 3 white lines

Congratulations Amy! Would have loved to see a pic but no worries! :)

Thanks mummywanabe - I've stopped pursuing trying to find out the gender just from pics...keeping it a surprise for the big day hehe :)

MrsB just seen your ticker...good luck with the 2 little ones! How lovely you have twins on the way eeek! Will definitely let you know what we have :) xx

Thankyou, it was a shock at first and now I just want them here :) x

I have a scan of my DD that looks so similar to that. I really don't think you can tell but its lovely musing over what it could be if you are team yellow. x

I've no experience apart from my own scans but I would guess boy from that pic 😊 good luck xx

Just to throw you a bit, I thought, and still swear I saw a willy on one of my twins during last two scans. Even the sonographer hesitated and brought in a colleague because he saw it too, but he also saw the clear 3 white lines for a girl. So in the end, they said girl with "pronounced" vulva haha. So you never know!

Last edited:
Just to throw you a bit, I thought, and still swear I saw a willy on one of my twins during last two scans. Even the sonographer hesitated and brought in a colleague because he saw it too, but he also saw the clear 3 white lines for a girl. So in the end, they said girl with "pronounced" vulva haha. So you never know!

Oh blimey! Thanks!! I like that it's still completely unknown even though seeing our scan a lot of people immediately think boy! All a surprise for the big day! Congratulations on your twins sweet!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back