• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone get sharp short pains?

Dustydog

Reaction score
I keep getting sharp,short pains in my left side of my abdomen not like the pulling pains i was getting before,does anyone know what this is or experienced it before?Just want to know what it is Dx

I get the occasional one - got one this morning, I was putting it down to something stretching - how many weeks are you?

I had that on my left side just above my hip and it disappeared when i had a lie down but was there again whilst sitting and standing. I was also feverish and felt really really sick. It was a kidney infection. Drink lots to see if that helps.

Thanks guys, i'm 8wks today! They are not painful just take me my surprise if you know what i mean, probably the uterus growing but could be kidney infection so will take your advise carley and drink more water, will get some cranberry today be on the safe side, i know i don't drink enough. Dx

I get these now and again, they sometimes takes my breath away. But they usually change location around my lower abdomen so I just assumed they're growing pains.

yep i get them but not that often, its your womb streching and aparently from 8 wks onwards you start to feel them more i mean your womb is the size of a grapefruit and will be going over the pelvic bone line soon :D

I bought some cranberry juice today, not only do I fancy it with lemonade...mmmmmmmm
but its good at keeping infections at bay like carley says.

As for the pains, I get them occasionaly, especially when I stand up and move quickly and it catches me unaware!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back