Does anyone ever reminisce?

K X

Reaction score
Right this sounds terrible but here goes...

Got a txt from an ex last night out of the blue, and it was strange coz it reminds me of my young care free days, clubbing 5 nights per week and having no worries or having to worry about anyone else. It felt weird as I love my daughter and OH but sometimes I would like to be the old me again.. Oh and my ex is gorgeous (if only he could c me now :oops: ) but he knows it, but I will always carry a little flame in my heart for him.

This sounds terrible but I have times like this, when I feel my life is over!

(Please dont think I regret having my daughter, coz I don't, she means the world to me, but I don't feel 'Me' anymore!! :( )

Hiya, I often feel like this! I am really happy and always wanted kids. But hardly anyone I knew before I was pregnant speaks to me. So there is no chance of me been my old self!! My best mate has not spoken to me since the day i told her I was pregnant. So not much chance of me having a girlie night out! I have actully been down for over a week as things are so stange now. My OH mates all have new partners now so I dont know them either! felt left out at the BBq last weekend. I just sat in the shade with my baby! Sorry I am going on agian!!

Jadie

i get this feeling every now and then especialy when its hot and i want to be in a bear garden, but then afetr a mad night out on the town when im staggering home drunk i think to my self, tonight was good but i much prefer being a mummy:)

make sure your partner dont sneak on here and read ya posts. im sure my OH does now and then :x

i live rite behind the skool i use to go to and wen ever i walk past i think ohhh me and my m8s did this and that there i loved school as to me it was a social occasion, then i think about me and garry n how we used to tlk bout kids etc at skool then i look at B and wanna cry then a lil while later i think thanks to that skool i got the best thing in my life and got rid of the worse thing!
id love to go bck for 1 day everything was so simple ( i dont mean to be nasty?)

Yeah I know what you mean...No worries, money one's especially! :(

I get that too. I was with my first boyfriend for 7 years but gave him up a couple of years ago for my current OH. We have remained the best of friends and I helped him through difficult times when his sister died of cancer at 32. He is now expecting a baby with my ex-mate but he texted me at xmas saying he missed me and was thinking of me. It put my stomach in a knot but we talked it over and I just had to focus on my current OH who I love dearly.

I think we wouldn't be human if we didnt think this way but looking forward to the future is the best way to get over it!

I feel like you do sometimes.

I think about the times my firends and I went out clubbing and we'd drool over guys lol and just have an amzing night. Get back home and chat about it for hours. Or id get the texts 'guess what you did last night' or 'cant believe you did that' lol I miss those days. I was still finding the time every couple of weeks or so to go out with my mates, I thought it was important to me and them. But since ive found out im pregnant with baby number two I havent been out clubbing at all. The only time I went out was for my 21st and I didnt stay out that long, I was home by 11pm. My friends still ring me up telling me what a great night their having and saying that they wished I was there aswell. I get down in the dumps for a bit, then in walks zack, smiles at me and I know that id much rather be at home.

I think mu OH may read my posts sometimes too. but it would do him good to know how I am thinking and feeling! HE NEVER LISTENS! HINT HINT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back