Does anyone else have sky1 on virgin?

cez8457

Reaction score
We signed up for virgin over a year ago and only had the phone and broadband deal because we had freeview on our telly. Anyway virgin phoned us up and said they wanted to give us a free box (you can pause tv etc but cant record) they said if we wanted all the channels it would cost us i think £20 odd a month could have been more cant remember, or we could have the cheapest one at a fiver and have a selection of channels that were built into the box same ones as freeview she said. We got the box to go upstairs and have had it for a few months now, but tonight i noticed we had SKY1 so landed but know wondering if they will send a letter to say we have to pay more or charge us and we've got it.

So just wondering if this is standard on a virgin box or am i likely to get a letter saying we have to pay more, as i know sky1 was only in the top package, or has this changed???

It only came back on about 2 weeks ago, can you remember a year or 2 ago when sky and virgin had a row over virgin paying extra to broadcast sky channels? well apparently it has been sorted out and now we have it back! yey!!

yeah i remember that well well thats fab, Thanks for telling me i would have been worried otherwise. :cheer:

It's only available on large packages or over, but thats more then likely what you had already, we've jst paid al little extra to get it and other channels as the medium package gives you less channels then freeview :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back