• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone else feel like this?

Annie050408

Reaction score
I am sooo delighted and feel so blessed to be pregnant but I keep thinking that I really hope this baby is ok at the 12 week scan after what this pregnancy has put my body through over the past few weeks. For the past month I have been sick, exhausted, irritable and worried and I just don't know how I would cope if it's not all ok because I feel like I've really been through the mill both physically and emotionally. I don't mind of course as long as the baby is ok but I am so scared (like most people in early pregnancy) that something will be wrong and I can't imagine putting my body and sanity through it all again.

Sorry, that was a bit self indulgent but I've wanted to write that for a week but held off because I thought it sounded ungrateful - I'm really not, I'm just very emotional and completely exhausted.

i think we all feel like it but trust me it is so worth it xxxxxx

I kind of know how you feel, only I am only 5wks and 5days so apart from feeling tired, and having a bit of belly ache I am not really experiencing any symptoms yet. But I agree with the worry, I am SOOOOO looking forward for these 1st 6 wks to be over and don't worry bout havin a good moan.. it's good to get it off your chest! N.

I felt exactly the same, I felt rotten right up to and including 12 weeks and worried an awful lot, as I'm sure every mum-to-be does! Just go with it, get as much rest as you're able, and enjoy :)

I feel exactly the same honey and I'm 10 weeks +4! x I hope you feel better soon! I have days where I feel amazing and I can see the second tri getting easier then other days I'm soooooo queasy I can't move and I feel so ungrateful! x Good luck chick and take every day as it comes!

i still feel like this at my 20 odd week scan im scared an worried in case nethings happened in the 6 weeks from the last 12 week scan. we know how yout feeling hun :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back