doctors appointment

rach

Reaction score
well got to go doctors this morning to find out whats what with the treatment i need while pregnant all i know is what the consultant told me back in july and to be honest i really did not take it all in :( as we were getting post mortom results for jamie :( need to find out for definate now im pg. Im worried sick hopefully il hve some answers this morning to stop my worrying a bit at least xxxx

:hug: good luck Rach, everything crossed for you, i am so happy for you even my OH is :D

let us know how you get hun x

Good luck this morning Rach, hope you get plenty of info :hug:

Good luck Rach, although you won't need it! :hug:

Good luck, u deserve every happiness,hop everything is ok! :hug:

I hope the doc manages to give you some answers hun and put your mind at rest. :hug:

thanks everyone all went really well in the doctors they are definately going to treat me from the time they see a viable heartbeat on a scan which they said will be around 7/8 weeks :D belly injections here we come :? xxxx

Glad things went well for you Rach, as for the belly injections hun, they'll be worth it in the end!! :hug:

Glad it went well Rach and hope the injections wont be too painful :hug:

you'll be fine with the injections and treatment rach, as you know it will all be worth it in the end and you are such a strong person.

best of luck with it and we'll be here to support you along the way xx :hug:

Yay! :cheer:

Thats fab news hun, will you have to inject yourself every day from then onwards then??

Just think only 3 wks or so and you will be starting. Sending you good vibes all the way :hug:

I have just read about your baby news! Well Done!

Jadie

HI

Hun thats great that you know whats going on now dont blame you for not paying attention back when all this happened.
Katrina

Well that's good news about monitorin you. :D

glad it went well. fingers crossed the injection wont too painful! :hug:

Rach the injections are sooooo easy honestly hun :hug:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member