doctors appoinment today

racheldee

Reaction score
and i have no clue what its for haha!
i was browsing through my pregnancy record book thingy haha and i was looking at my MW dates and i found i had an appointment today at 1:30 but its just with my gp and i have no idea what im going in for haha! :eh:
my MW told me to book it back in dec along with my next MW appointment but i dont want to turn up at my docs and not know what im there for aha :think:
anyone had this random gp appointment? what should i prepare? do i need my pregnancy record with me?
ahhhhh ahaha! :confused:

Isn't it just routine...cause you go for one at 16 weeks and then 24 weeks as well. I think thats what I was told. Just to check blood pressure and all that jazz. I think so anyway!

i had all that with my midwife not a doctor i dont think i seen the doc through either of my pregnancies except when i had a water infection and when i got thrush so i dunno and i made them appointments myself

norm u see your gp around 24 weeks. its so they both are there through your preg and know whats going on! :D hell prob check your pee and talk to you see how your getting on and feel for baby. itll b 5 mins just :D xx

ahhh righto haha i had a feeling it was for that!
i just dont even remember my mw explaining what it was for haha, just got a little bit confuzzled!
thanks girlies! :D

ahh really well, its was just a check up :)
i had my BP and a weewee taken and that was all normal
and she checked where the baby was inside and shes at the right height so im really happy :D
the cutest thing was is when she checked the heartbeat and she explained that mine was the really slow whooshing one and hers was the fast one and it was really special to hear both our hearts beating together :)
so all in all my pregnancy is going really well so far and my GP is pleased!
my next appointment is on the 24th with the MW so im looking forward to catching up with her as i havent had an appointment with her since the start of december!

haha it seems like no time at all when i say that i only have 16weeks left, til i have her :|
its gone so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back