Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

Ahh even better!! - I got the wrong time!!

ONLY 10 MINUTES TO GO!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :thumbup:

Oh my god. Just amazing! When Tom Baker came im at the end, I just burst! Sat in tears!

I couldnt imagine a life without the Doctor! :rolleyes:

Yes yes , i did get tingles when you heard tom bakers voice - LOVE HIM!
Feel sad that christopher ecclestone who was really awesome as the dr wasnt a part of the celebrations and it relfects badly on the production team not to be able to build a bridge for such a special event - especially as he was the first rejuvinated dr and really carried the show into the future . and so sad that Elizabeth Sladen is no longer around becuase she was awesome to.
loved the circles chat to!!
exciting!
x Daisy

Tom Baker melted my heart, he is just phenomenal!

'Oh if I were you' - loved that bit!

Feel sad that christopher ecclestone who was really awesome as the dr wasnt a part of the celebrations and it relfects badly on the production team not to be able to build a bridge for such a special event - especially as he was the first rejuvinated dr and really carried the show into the future . and so sad that Elizabeth Sladen is no longer around becuase she was awesome to.
exciting!
x Daisy

Completely agree with this Hun, I did love the episode though, it was amazing x I tried really hard to stay spoiler free and it was worth it :D that last scene had me welling up! X quite a few of my whovian friends felt the same about CE X

I miss CE :(

I now have a major thing for TB :rolleyes:

exciting!
x Daisy

Moffat Tried. He had meetings with Eccleston and he just wasnt interested.

Does anybody know if they are going to make the next season of Doctor Who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back