• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Doctor today

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
Right so it's doctor time again. I've booked to see the same lovely doctor as last time.

I guess we'll go through my day 21 bloods then get the next test booked. He said if there was nothing in the bloods semen analysis would be next.

I'm much less nervous this time. I've mer the doc before and I have confidence in him. I'm hoping we find something and it can be easily fixed and we can move on into tri 1 soon

Good Luck Scotch! I was just about to post the exact same thing. Ive got my blood result appointment at 2pm! I am nervous righ enough!

Hope to see good results for us both!

Good luck laura, let us know how it goes. Mine's not till 530

Was good. That doctor is about the loveliest man on earth.

He talked about my blood test. Said it was text book and asked how many days before period it was (8 days). He asked how I got it so right with such irregular periods and was impressed when I said I'd used ov tests and monitored cycle (i kinda thought he'd tell me off for some reason!)

Said as result is so good he doesn't want to do any more blood work on me, but asked oh to give a sperm sample.explained all the ins and outs of that and made sure oh was comfortable with it all. Explained what would happen if the result was bad and what further tests if it's good.

We've got all the details to book it ourselves in our own time. Think we'll wait until 2ww as he has to abstain for a few days.

Again, very happy with my lovely doc and quite excited at the possibility of finding out what's going on

How did yours go laura?

Glad it went so well Egg :good:

Hope it went ok for you too Laura :)

Thats good Scotch! Happy for you! Mine wasnt the best as I have low/borderline oestrogen so Im just at the start of a longer journey I fear. Hubby has to hand in his 'sample' on Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back