Do you wash new bedding etc before use?

Becs

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I have been washing Austins new clothes before I have put them on him but just wondered if it was advisable to do this for all his bedding sheets, towels etc as well. He might be home from hospital in a couple of weeks so am getting everything ready. Just wondered what you would advise?

Becs xx

I always wash things if they are brand new as they can be a bit stiff otherwise and I like them to smell of fabric softener :lol:

Snuggle said:
I always wash things if they are brand new as they can be a bit stiff otherwise and I like them to smell of fabric softener :lol:

Snap!!

yup same here . bedding needs to soft , always seem so stiff out of the packets !

no i havnet and didnt wash his clothes 1st either..

I did all of Clarks bedding when it was new and I still do his clothes. I have a few allergies myself though so I think I am a little over cautious and like him to have clothes washed in our usual powder just in case.
I would definately wash things for a new born, just for your own peace of mind.

I didnt, but can see why other mums do cos of them being soft and smelling nice.

I washed all Harrisons stuff before (still do) because then It would be all soft and smell like us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back