Have you washed all your babys clothes?

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Just wondering if you ladies have started with the washing of the clothes yet? I got told I need to wash all the towels, bedding and clothes in either non biological or sensitve before I use them is this right? She seems to have quite a bit already! Eeeeekk!!!!

I've just done my first load. Intend on getting everything else done this week now that I'm on maternity leave.xx

I'm saving it for maternity leave so I have somethin to do! Gonna wash the bits going in the hospital bag sonnet rather than later but leave eveythin else until maternity leave x

All the newborn bits are done tonight and the stuff for his hospital bag was done about 2 weeks ago... Just incase :)

All my lil ones clothes n blankets were washed in non bio/sensitive powder. Its amazing seeing it all on the line!! xx

I haven't washed any yet! Will wash some of them next week I guess and the rest when I'm 35 weeks or around that time.

I know, it's quite unreal!!! EEEEEK!!

Last edited:
im planning to start next week, when DH goes back to work. will do a wee bit at a time, xx

Aww thanks ladies and thanks Olive for that link very helpful I was in too minds about washing the stuff in packets but think I will now, will send OH to supermarket on way home today so I can get cracking as want to start my bags just in case XX

All mine is done and packed away in vacuum packs to stop them going funny and needing washing again. Tbh it's the only thing I have achieved through tri 2 lol xxxxxxx

2nd load consisting of bedding and blankets have gone in the wash today. :) one final load of clothing to do once this lot is dry and put away. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back