Do you want to hear something funny?

hennaly said:
:rotfl: what a right pair of boobs we are :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love it when you post something like this and everyone else comes out with their funny stories! :lol:

iu havent got a nuidey story yet, emphasis on YEt im sure its just a matter of time but god i v enjoyed urs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This was what Gal did today. When he was away on the stag do last week aparntly his trousers split showing his ass, and he kept shouting and bending over pointing at it saying 'look at that shit' :roll:
Well today he did the same thing at work, except it wasnt his ass on display :lol: I asked him why he didnt come home to get changed 'i didnt have time' so all day hes had his meat and two veg on display in his lovely ming mong boxers. The rest of the world get to see more of him then i do, hes such a whore :rotfl:

Mel&Bean said:
hes had his meat and two veg on display in his lovely ming mong boxers:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My OH wears jeans with holes in the crotch to work (he is a gardener/fencer) ans s ome old dear rang up his boss and complained about the worker who has himself 'exposed' :shock: :rotfl: i threw away all his manky white boxers after that, at least the black ones make it look less obvious!

Now i know why i clean my own windows!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks girls, your stories have brightened what promised to be a miserable day at work!

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back